The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage delivery services to provide services to my shop. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jeannette Strouth, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Jeannette Strouth 2689 Mountain Valley Rd, Vinton, VA 24179
My engraver requires a black and white image in JPEG, GIF, or other image format. The resolution must be good so the image will remain crisp when enlarged. If you need assistance locating a suitable image, please contact me and I'll be glad to help.
Please contact me to see where I am in the assembly process. It's fine to add engraving as long as the bellows are still in progress. However, once the bellows is assembled, it will not fit in my engraver.
To care for the wood, any product intended to clean or polish wood may be used. The leather may be treated with neatsfoot oil or similar leather care products. The brass nozzle may be cleaned with commercial brass cleaner, or simply polished with fine steel wool.
DO NOT IMMERSE YOUR BELLOWS OR TRIVET IN WATER. DO NOT SCRUB THE SURFACE VIGOROUSLY WITH WATER OR ANY CLEANING PRODUCT. THIS WILL REMOVE THE TUNG OIL FINISH AND LIGHTEN THE ENGRAVED AREAS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAPS INVOLVING YOUR ITEM DUE TO CLEANING OR WATER DAMAGE.